The Knights Of Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knights Of Wrath's Kingdom awaits you arrival, where you will meet, your ruler, Persephone. The Queen.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Changed websites! Please be active on this one instead: http://kingdomofpetronilla.forumotion.com/

Luna's Bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna
Knight
Knight
Luna

Coins : 4849

Leubovera's Profile
Honor:
Luna's Bio Left_bar_bleue2/500Luna's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (2/500)
Nobility:
Luna's Bio Left_bar_bleue2/400Luna's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (2/400)
Pride:
Luna's Bio Left_bar_bleue4/350Luna's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (4/350)

Luna's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Luna's Bio   Luna's Bio I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:30 pm

WQ Username: WinterLeaf
Name: Luna
Luna's Bio 575206-bigthumbnail
Appearance: She has a white pelt with some discolored white mixed in. She has a raccoon like mask around her eyes.
Physique: She is a slender wolf, with long legs, and a somewhat large chest which makes her breathing very good.
Reference: My avvie.
Nature: She is more of a funny wolf, that enjoys laughing. She can be clumsy at times, but when she is focused on something she isn't usually clumsy. She is very serious when there is a problem, or in a some kind of fight. She likes to make new friends, but she feels comfortable around old friends. If a wolf is mean to a friend of hers, she will stand up to them, no matter what. She is very protective of pups, or someone younger then her, even if she doesn't know them.
Past: Her pack was her family, but they were taken away from her when she was a yearling ( A little over a year.). She barely survived, because she wasn't good at hunting, but she ate lots of fruits and veggies, and when she needed to eat meat she would try to find already dead animals that were "wasted". She learned to track other animals because she kept on looking for her family, and after the years she learned to remember scents. She became a good fighter, because she would often fight for everything. The only thing she would do really was walk, hours of just walking and running, so she now has a high tolerance when it comes to moving. She always tried to be funny, she would always make fun of her brothers, even though they hated it.
Strengths: Fighting, running, tracking, good speaker, and making jokes.
Weaknesses: Hunting, and swimming.

Last edited by Luna on Thu May 05, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odysseus
Enemy
Enemy
Odysseus

Coins : 4979
Location : "Getting Freaky With Blood Fang"....According to Luna

Luna's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Bio   Luna's Bio I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:21 am

Heheh, so you think I'm hot.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Knight
Knight
Luna

Coins : 4849

Leubovera's Profile
Honor:
Luna's Bio Left_bar_bleue2/500Luna's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (2/500)
Nobility:
Luna's Bio Left_bar_bleue2/400Luna's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (2/400)
Pride:
Luna's Bio Left_bar_bleue4/350Luna's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (4/350)

Luna's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Bio   Luna's Bio I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:20 pm

No, I think you always look weird, and I never said you were hot. Aslo, under "Location" you should put: "Getting freaky with Blood Fang." XD
Back to top Go down
Odysseus
Enemy
Enemy
Odysseus

Coins : 4979
Location : "Getting Freaky With Blood Fang"....According to Luna

Luna's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Bio   Luna's Bio I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:10 am

Actully, you did. I/Blood Fang read the Archives..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luna's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna's Bio   Luna's Bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights Of Wrath :: Information About The Kingdom :: Biographies-
Jump to: