The Knights Of Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knights Of Wrath's Kingdom awaits you arrival, where you will meet, your ruler, Persephone. The Queen.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Changed websites! Please be active on this one instead: http://kingdomofpetronilla.forumotion.com/

Persephone's Bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Persephone
Queen
Queen
Persephone

Coins : 5500

Leubovera's Profile
Honor:
 Persephone's Bio Left_bar_bleue500/500 Persephone's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Nobility:
 Persephone's Bio Left_bar_bleue400/400 Persephone's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Pride:
 Persephone's Bio Left_bar_bleue350/350 Persephone's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Persephone's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Persephone's Bio    Persephone's Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:22 am

Username: DragonflySpirit
Wolf Name: Persephone
History: Persephone and her sister, Croix, were born Sadon to Isolde, the Dominate pair in a quiet pack called the Ahlspiess. Having no other parallels, the two became very close. Although fighting would break out sometimes, but when doesn't that happen between sisters? The pair learned as much as they could from their native pack, hunting, tracking, combat, and just overall how to be a wolf. Loyalty and truth were the things their parents taught the most, and Croix strives to keep grasp of their wisdom. At the age of 2 it was time for the two sisters to disperse from their native pack, they couldn't bare leaving each other, so they left the Aphspiess together, looking for a territory to call their own. After almost a year of searching, they came across the Wrath Forest, and instantly knew that this land was meant for them. So they claimed it, and awaited dispersal and lone wolves to stumble near their home, giving them a choice to join, or to simply leave. [Croix wrote it~]
Allies: The kingdom
Enemies: People who are my foes...
Description: Persephone is funloving and outgoing and can be serious when needed.
Reference: Persephone's Bio Bloodfangbio
Picture © BlackPa & Croix http://blackpa.deviantart.com/
Anything You Would Like To Add: 20-foot-long red scarf.
Diary: Nothing to put here yet D8

Last edited by Persephone on Fri May 20, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theknightsofwrath.forumotion.com
Croix
MOTM
MOTM
Croix

Coins : 5029

Leubovera's Profile
Honor:
 Persephone's Bio Left_bar_bleue247/500 Persephone's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)
Nobility:
 Persephone's Bio Left_bar_bleue120/400 Persephone's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (120/400)
Pride:
 Persephone's Bio Left_bar_bleue120/350 Persephone's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (120/350)

Persephone's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persephone's Bio    Persephone's Bio I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Hello sis~ c:
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Queen
Queen
Persephone

Coins : 5500

Leubovera's Profile
Honor:
 Persephone's Bio Left_bar_bleue500/500 Persephone's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Nobility:
 Persephone's Bio Left_bar_bleue400/400 Persephone's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Pride:
 Persephone's Bio Left_bar_bleue350/350 Persephone's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Persephone's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persephone's Bio    Persephone's Bio I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:15 pm

xD Hi sis.
Back to top Go down
https://theknightsofwrath.forumotion.com
Croix
MOTM
MOTM
Croix

Coins : 5029

Leubovera's Profile
Honor:
 Persephone's Bio Left_bar_bleue247/500 Persephone's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)
Nobility:
 Persephone's Bio Left_bar_bleue120/400 Persephone's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (120/400)
Pride:
 Persephone's Bio Left_bar_bleue120/350 Persephone's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (120/350)

Persephone's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persephone's Bio    Persephone's Bio I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:15 pm

I hope you like the picture. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Persephone's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persephone's Bio    Persephone's Bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persephone's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights Of Wrath :: Information About The Kingdom :: Biographies-
Jump to: